Get up and Goals! project is committed to the protection of personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Rules. Your personal data will thus be processed in conformity with the above-mentioned Regulation.
The minimum age for registering to this website is 18 years old.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Personal data processing
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Get up and Gols! project
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal data we collect
When you register to become a member of the Get up and Goals! project community or subscribe to our newsletter and updates, we save your private data in our systems. The following information is stored in our website database: name, address, telephone, e-mail, fax, company, job title, website, social media links and interests.
How we use and store personal data
All information we collect is safely stored in order to provide to the user:
- Access to the Get up and Goals! partners reserved area: section reserved to partners.
- Access to the Get up and Goals! project events: event participants receive related e-mailings.
- Download documents: we can collect name and email before downloading documents
- Monthly newsletters for those that subscribed
- Other targeted mailings related to our services
Get up and Goals! project does not copy or modify your personal information in any way and uses it solely for the purposes of Get up and Goals! project website and newsletters. Get up and Goals! project never discloses personal information to third parties without prior approval. We do not divulge your personal data for any marketing purposes.
All the data collected through the online user profile form or other parts of the website will be stored safely in the database system until the end of the programming period, upon completion of which the data will be deleted. We take high security measures to safeguard the information against possible misuse or unauthorised access. The data will be kept in a highly secure server (Netsons data centre in Milan) with daily backups. Only authorised Netsons personnel has physical access to the server. We can access the server file system via SSH, requiring key-pair authentication. All the passwords used are encrypted.
How to access and modify personal data
You can access all the information disclosed with us at any time, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. You can always delete your profile, if you decide to do so.
We have an opt-in principle for the newsletter (you will have to subscribe in order to receive it) and all our mailings include an "unsubscribe" option.
Within Get up and Goals! project we also provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
What are cookies
The cookies we set and how we use them
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third party cookies
Get up and Goals! project maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, Get up and Goals! project accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which Get up and Goals! project has no control and for which Get up and Goals! project assumes no responsibility;
- not professional nor provides legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online reproduces exactly an officially adopted text. Only the printed text, signed by the appropriate authorities, is deemed authentic.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. Get up and Goals! project accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
© Get up and Goals!, 2019
Reproduction of images, videos and other content is authorised for non-commercial purposes, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.